Quick Resources

  Online Support Group & Forum
  Find Doctor / Treatment Center
  Helpful Forms & Charts
  Symptoms
  Therapies
  Diet / Iron Content In Foods
  Genetics
  Join Physician Registry


Iron Disorders Institute Tours the Mary Gooley Hemophilia Center


Iron Disorders Institute Tours the Mary Gooley Hemophilia Center

In This Issue:

  • Working Together--Genetics
  • A Volunteer and Friend Remembered: Jason Clark Iron Patients, Their Own Stories: Brendan Gallagher
  • In Their Own Words: The Margaret Kennedy Story
  • Letters To The Editor
  • Gynecologic Cancer Awareness
  • The Changing of the Tides: A Chiropractic View on Iron, Bonnie Hayes, D.C.
  • Touring Mary Gooley Hemophilia Center
  • Iron Related Non-Profit Health Organizations
  • The Rusty Curmudgeon: Jim Hines
  • Recognition, Diagnosis, and Management of HHC: Cheryl Mellan

Dowload this issue

32 comments (Add your own)

1. Zakaria wrote:
anonymousthank you for your considered reposnse.from your comments i see we largely agree. your reference to schizophrenia If i had a schizophrenic parent, I would have a 50% chance of developing schizophrenia. The environment surely has a say on whether i am pushed over the edge or not, but i am far more likely to develop the condition than the average american (1% chance). is completely consistent with what i wrote: genes are not autonomous. They are ‘expressed,’ ‘turned-on’ or ‘off,’ in reposnse to environmental stressors/stimuli Predisposition is not a cause! Genetic predisposition always requires exposure to an environmental stressor emotional, chemical or physical. I highly recommend the book Blaming the Brain by Elliot Valenstein. On pages 144-145: Consider the evidence that schizophrenia and depression, tend to run in families. This by itself is not evidence of a genetic cause, as poverty also runs in families. While there are higher incidences of schizphrenia in children of schizphrenics and, more strikingly, identical twins of schizophrenics, there are still many shared and influential environmental factors that, as you say, may push (one) over the edge to be schizophrenic.Those environmental factors can occur before birth, in gestation, growing in the womb of a schizophrenic mom and after birth, growing up in a household with a schizophrenic parent. It is certainly reasonable to assume that individuals may inherit a predisposition to develop a particular mental disorder a constitutional predisposition or tendency towards developing a particular disease, but a predisposition is only realized under certain conditions (Blaming the Brain)

Sat, August 18, 2012 @ 9:09 AM

2. winqrqhghem wrote:
Bm7ZTG guvfgmshrcbd

Tue, August 21, 2012 @ 4:53 AM

3. LloydTammy30 wrote:
I received 1 st loan when I was not very old and that supported my family a lot. However, I require the short term loan once more time.

Thu, December 12, 2013 @ 6:05 PM

4. cheat pokemon go wrote:
This is really the trick that can do a lot for hacking pokemon go game and all of them are working well for getting pokecoins.

Tue, November 1, 2016 @ 5:52 AM

5. play online minesweeper wrote:
There are many games online on internet but minesweeper is one of the best this is the board game here you have to detonate the hidden mines on the board this is a single player game you can play this game directly on your website.

Mon, August 21, 2017 @ 4:34 AM

6. combat reloaded wrote:
"Simply brilliant!...anyone who is diagnosed with hemochromatosis must see this film!"--Stephen Cobb, founder of hemochromatosis website

Fri, June 8, 2018 @ 2:05 AM

7. shell shockers wrote:
Thank you for sharing this useful information, I will regularly follow your blog

Thu, July 19, 2018 @ 11:16 PM

8. wrote:
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you
writing this post and also the rest of the website is really good.

Thu, October 4, 2018 @ 7:44 PM

9. wrote:
Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I
came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will
be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and brilliant design and style.

Fri, October 5, 2018 @ 7:13 PM

10. wrote:
What's up, after reading this amazing article i am as well cheerful
to share my knowledge here with mates.

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 11:14 PM

11. wrote:
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit
my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 4:11 PM

12. wrote:
Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 6:06 AM

13. wrote:
Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some
of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely happy
I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

Fri, November 2, 2018 @ 2:56 PM

14. wrote:
It's difficult to find experienced people for
this subject, however, you sound like you know what you're
talking about! Thanks

Sat, November 3, 2018 @ 10:04 PM

15. wrote:
Quest bars cheap fitnesstipsnew1 quest bars cheap 516999410492780544 quest bars cheap
Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The
clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.
Quest bars cheap fitnesstipsnew1 quest bars cheap 516999410492780544 quest bars cheap

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 5:23 PM

16. Cheap Dissertation | Buy Dissertation wrote:
I need more information about these kind of Hemophilia Center where can I get?

Tue, November 6, 2018 @ 8:08 AM

17. frank wrote:
This is some thing very informative and point to point. There is no round and round in this article. Like this smplicity . This clears my old point of view. THANKS low obl

Tue, November 13, 2018 @ 3:41 AM

18. asdfasdfasdf wrote:
https://www.google.com
google.com/
[url=https://www.google.com]google.com/[/url]

Tue, November 13, 2018 @ 3:41 AM

19. wrote:
Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018
Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i
read this piece of writing i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant article.

Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november
2018

Fri, November 16, 2018 @ 4:11 PM

20. austin mike wrote:
Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had a small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr OLU and decided to email him on drolusoutionhome@gmail.com
so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis t, Enlargement Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, ” and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer and am so happy..feel free to contact DR OLU on(Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) or Vist his websites for more information [http://droluherbs.clan.su/ ] or whatsapp him on this number +2348140654426

Sat, December 1, 2018 @ 10:09 PM

21. austin mike wrote:
Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had a small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr OLU and decided to email him on drolusoutionhome@gmail.com
so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis t, Enlargement Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, ” and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer and am so happy..feel free to contact DR OLU on(Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) or Vist his websites for more information [http://droluherbs.clan.su/ ] or whatsapp him on this number +2348140654426

Sat, December 1, 2018 @ 10:11 PM

22. wrote:
Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave
it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put
the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside
and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Tue, December 4, 2018 @ 2:56 PM

23. wrote:
Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening
in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give
you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!

Thu, December 6, 2018 @ 9:27 AM

24. iq ball wrote:
Thank you for sharing this exciting resource with me and the world. Wish you always luck.

Wed, December 12, 2018 @ 1:46 AM

25. john peter wrote:
hello everyone here i want to tell the whole world about DR AKIOYA herbal mixture product ...Dr AKIOYA penis enlargement herbal product in Africa.This is the only Male Penis Enlargement product has been used by men around the world like USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIA,BELGIUM,SWEDEN,GERMANY,UK,SINGAPORE,MALAYSIA AND SO MANY MORE supplement that has been PROVEN to-enlarge your penis – safely, quickly, and importantly – PERMANENTLY.Full DR AKIOYA Penis Enlargement product when used will Increase in penis length by 1-5 inches Increase in penis width by 20%helps in preventing Premature Ejaculation.Achieved longer, rock hard erections All gains in penis length and width are 100% permanent Full AKIOYA Penis Enlargement product is also:100% Herbal, 100% Safest with no side effect and its of two types I have the one for enlargement and for reduction and your advised to use it by message 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee. DR.AKIOYA, About my products i have herbal product and oil 100% Permanent Guaranteed resulting it on your body where you feel you want to reduce or enlarge which will help you to be strong and you get the desirable size you want-within 3-5 days and when you get your desirable size you are advised to stop using it and the results you gain will remain permanent We also do deliveries all over AFRICA, and worldwide so i would like to know first when do you need the product.for more information call or whatsapp Dr.AKIOYA +2348105257464 or call +2348105257464 email DrAkioya17spellhome@gmail.com
note DR AKIOYA also have herbal medicines to problems like
PENIS ENLARGEMENT
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
DIABETES type 1 and type 2
HERPES GENITAL WART
LOW SPERM COUNT
WEAK ERECTION
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
PROSTRATE CANCER
HIV/AIDS
SPELL OF ALL KINDS LIKE EX BACK,CANCEL DIVORCE,BREAK UP SPELL ,PREGNANCY SPELL,PROMOTION SPELL,JOB SPELL
ALS
HPV 123
PILE
ASTHMA
HEART FAILURE
PREMATURE EJACULATION
HEPATITIS A,B,C AND MANY MORE
THANKS

Thu, January 3, 2019 @ 5:18 PM

26. grace wrote:
Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so
many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online
but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr osemuhau and decided to email him on
so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some
comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis t, Enlargement Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the
enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches
longer and am so happy..feel free to contact Dr osemuhau on(drosemuhau@gmail.com) him this number +2348168714427

Mon, January 14, 2019 @ 3:24 PM

27. mira emma wrote:
My name is Mira Emma , i am from New York City. I was suffering from HIV disease for over 4 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Dr Udi, she said he cures the sickness and also said he has also helped her friend, i never believed her but after alot of talk, i decided to give him a try, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he gave me a herbal cure which i took and then he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you the i am the most happiest person on earth I Give thanks to Dr Udi.. If you are having any problem and you need help, You can contact him with his email drudiherbalhome@gmail.com or Whatapp: +2348051243538.

Wed, January 23, 2019 @ 7:32 AM

28. moore wrote:
Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so
many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online
but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr osemuhau and decided to email him on
so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some
comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis t, Enlargement Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the
enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches
longer and am so happy..feel free to contact Dr osemuhau on(drosemuhau@gmail.com) him this number +2348168714427

Fri, February 8, 2019 @ 3:03 PM

29. imafidon0 wrote:
Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr IMAFIDON but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR. IMAFIDON then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after one weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up a , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through Email drimafidon0@gmail.com OR add on whatsapp +2348100649947

Fri, February 15, 2019 @ 3:48 PM

30. Michael Gerald wrote:
My name is Michael Gerald am from TX, US. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. Kwabena herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my pines was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. Kwabena herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 9 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 9 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drkwabena@yahoo.com). Thanks for the great work you did to me to save my marriage... I am really grateful sir!!!!

Sat, February 16, 2019 @ 10:23 PM

31. relaneihab wrote:
I am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLIHA who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLIHA has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..{oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com} or his whataspp is +2349038382931

Mon, February 18, 2019 @ 9:19 PM

32. denail wrote:
God bless Dr Omohan for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Omohan, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com once again thanks to you Dr . omohan cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp +2348164816038)

cancer cure
diabetes cure
ringing ear
herpes cure
warts cure
HPV cure
HIV cure
get your ex back
pregnancy herbal medicine
prostate enlargement
Hepatitis

Wed, February 20, 2019 @ 7:53 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.